Our Agricultural Work With Small Farmers
Balkrishna Agro Products helps smallholder farmers growing high-value (or cash) crops to achieve critical outcomes like the following:
Earn greater incomes by improving the quality and quantity of their crops
- Access finance and supplies
- Sell to better buyers, such as food, beverage companies , Pet/Cattel feed (for raw material) companies
- Secure partnerships with buyers that pay higher prices
By increasing access these resources and market connections, we help to provide farmers with a reliable, long-term market.
In order to achieve these goals, Balkrishna Agro Products works to strengthen market . We focus on markets that have:
Opportunities for Small Farmers:
Balkrishna Agro Products facilitates market connections that provide an unmet demand for a product or service
Inclusive for Potential growth:
The most valuable market opportunities we can create are those that benefit people like Farmers , producers, entrepreneurs, who are living in poverty.
The scale for potential:
Similarly, Balkrishna Agro Products .focuses our efforts on creating market connections that hold promise for impacting significant numbers of families.
Balkrishna Agro Products Approach Puts Small Farmers at Primary
Our vision has approached and enabled our work to improve the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families
Many smallholder farmers in the developing world live in poverty, and rely on agriculture as their primary source of income. They often support multiple family members, and work hard around the year to nurture their crops and earn enough money to provide the following essentials for their families:
Balkrishna Agro Products CEO articulates the poverty-reduction potential within the agricultural sector best:
“We help people earn money so they and their families can come out of poverty. Much of our focus is on agriculture, because that’s still how the majority of the world’s poor earn a living. About a quarter of our work is in entrepreneurship and business acceleration, through which we support people to access information, capital and markets. That’s currently the fastest-growing part of our business.”
Balkrishna Agro Product: efforts towards empowerment of Women and Specially abled People.
Balkrishna Agro product has practice to take initiate to help and create dependency among farmers, Women empowerment and Special Focus on Especially able People is part of the national development movement. Established in 2016, it is organizations who works for women working /specially disable people in the informal economy. Which emerged out of the need to address the movement’s challenges with geographical expansion and coordination. we are comprised of a family of organization to further informal women workers’ rights, livelihoods, financial independence, education, health, and social security.
Balkrishna Agro Product Role
- Strengthen smaller jobs: towards their independence by helping them plan and execute new job opportunity.
- Develop new jobs: by identifying the potential for setting up new business organizations around India to help and create self dependency among single mothers /widows and uneducated womens .
- Facilitate linkages through experience sharing between existing and other companies connecting with individual job opportunity , and guiding market linkages for informal women worker’s livelihood development.
- Build a national identity for farmers , poor women and specially able people : in order to advocate for the rights of women workers and specially able people across our state.
Balkrishna Agro Goals
we a organize workers to achieve their goals of full employment and self-reliance through the strategy of struggle and development. The struggle is against the many constraints and limitations imposed on them by society and the economy, while development activities strengthen women’s & specially able people bargaining power and offer them new alternatives. Practically, the strategy is carried out through the joint action of union, collective social enterprises and cooperatives.
- Full employment means work that provides economic security, food security, and social security.
- Self-reliance aims to support women & specially able people towards being autonomous and self-reliant both economically and in terms of their decision-making ability. Self-reliance is the basis of sustainability that is essential on an individual.